Re: Spank!

From: B Gecko (gecko517@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 23 1998 - 11:28:15 EST

I gave out a nice spankin' on a big and fat 1/2 ton chevy this
weekend. When we pulled out on the freeway he was ahead. I saw his
buddy turn around in the seat and then he punched it. I ran up beside
him like he had the binders on hard. "See ya' spode." When we came to
my exit I turned in with dough-boy following. It's a nice and sharp
180 degree banked exit with a 25mph limit. I put it down like no other
and left his ass again. I saw him coming out of the turn in my mirror
and he was ridin' high, sporting some big and bad body roll. He gave
up after that. BTY, he had a big FEAR THIS sticker on his rear window.
Wow, I'm surprised I even tried anything on him. What was I suppose to
be afraid of? Maybe him ramming into me at a stoplight, because he
couldn't get his overweight chevy stopped.
Later

==
black '97 Sport
318 5-speed