Re: HOODS NOW!

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Mar 23 1998 - 14:04:03 EST

Robert:

For the money, I believe I'm better off with the Ram Air Box and a set of
headers. I prefer stealth to braggadoccio. The ram air hood tips my hand.
 I like having the ability to put away those whom I choose and not having
every rustang, eclipse, etc. want to run me as soon as they see some
"muscle mod."

Richard in SA

On Mon, 23 Mar 1998 11:37:18 -0600 Robert Trottmann
<rotrottmann@davidson.edu> writes:
>I accidentally sent this to Jon via private e-mail, which is why it
>looks like a reply, but
>it's new. What happened to the people interested in a ram air hood.
>(I know who you are,
>Brad, Gene, Dave, Richard, Richard) Lets get this ball moving. The
>show/race season is
>upon us.
>Robert
>
>> >New cowl and rame air hood Pictures up!
>> http://thelma.davidson.edu/rotrottmann/web/97.htm
>> >New ram- air hood pictures (total of 6) and a cowl hood from U.S.
>Body source.
>> >I'm buying a ram- air hood from ProGlass to be delivered to St.
>Louis. Anybody want in
>> to lower shipping cost or get more money off by buying 3 or 4??
>> Anyone.....anyone.....Bueller?
>> >Robert (it all began with a carriage bolt)
>>

>Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
>http://thelma.davidson.edu/rotrottmann/web/default.htm
>Davidson, NC- Now
>St. Louis, MO- May 19th
>95 Sport 318 Auto 2WD

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]