Re: Addco swaybar ordered

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Tue Mar 24 1998 - 01:59:18 EST

Rader wrote:
> Maybe I don't understand what you're calling "brackets." All anti-sway
> bar bushings fit into a metal case, which is then bolted to the part in
> question.

Right, the part the bushing bolts to is an "L" shaped bracket which is
bolted to the inside of each frame rail, one bracket for each bushing.
I can scan a picture from my Haynes manual and show you what I'm talking
about. I checked at the dealer today and these are about $25 each.
I'll wait to see if the kit I ordered have them, if not there goes
another $50 "cha-ching" ... all in the name of performance!

--
----
  Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com