Re: Spank!

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 24 1998 - 11:01:48 EST

You can get a Dr. Krankenstein "300watt" amp at Wal-Mart for about $40. Because
of the lack of control in the industry, wattage does not equal power.
Quality=power, hense I have phoenix gold amps running JL subs. Just 220 watts,
but it'll kick enough for me. Unless I become a server this summer (as opposed
to busser), then I'll get the 2X250watt amp and ain't nobody in St.L goin' to
sleep!
Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu