grille

From: Todd F. Schmalzried (schmlzrd@cig.mot.com)
Date: Tue Mar 24 1998 - 10:46:44 EST

Hello All,

I am looking for a grille, and light bezels for my '92 (I hit a deer). I
have a white sport, and would like to go back to the white grille. No one
sells them already body colored. My question is: Does anyone have a set
(r, l, and center) for the 92-96 in white they don't need,
or is there anyone with the white ones who would be willing
to trade them for chrome? I'd buy new chrome ones,
and trade you for your white ones. Please respond directly
to me, I am on the digest list.

Thanks
Todd

        Todd Schmalzried tschmal@imd.cig.mot.com

I discovered the meaning of life once..... but I forgot to write it down