HEMI for sale

From: Braxton, John (jbraxton@gmgw.com)
Date: Tue Mar 24 1998 - 11:13:00 EST

(factory race car). Only 55 were ever built. This one came with two
4-bbls, headers, hurst 4-speed, dana 60 with 4.88 gears, light weight
body parts and glass, no sound insulation, no heater , no radio. just
all engine. It was raced only part of a session and only shows 127
miles on the dash. It was parked and the engine was pulled and put in a
lighter car. It was pushed under a barn and forgot about until my uncle
found it. He is just about done and is currently putting the Hemi
together. Man is it big and wide, I understand why mopar used a cartoon
elephant with the Hemi on it's back to be the logo for the 426.

  Anyway he has a spare 426 hemi he rebuilt and would like to sale. The
only problem is the block had been decked to it's limits and the head
gaskets may not stay in place. I believe he was ask around $7000.00
neg. That's cheap for a 426 Hemi even if you have to replace the block,
but then again it might work fine and the block may not need replacing.

  Just email me if you are interested

John Braxton Jr.
1989 Shelby Dakota #1116 (only 1700 miles)
John Braxton Sr.
1989 Shelby Dakota #1036 (daily driver by my youngest brother)

p.s. my wife and myself just had a baby girl on March 15, 1998 at 1:19
p.m.. Jessica Nicole Braxton weigh 7 lb 12.5 onces and was 21.5" long.
She is doing great but the parents, that's a different story.