Re: subwoofer ???'s (attn: Trottmann)

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 24 1998 - 16:08:30 EST

I have two JL 10W4's behind the seat. Between them are mounted two Phoneix
Gold amps, the 2X75 runs the subs, the 2X35 runs the mids (eclipse 6.5's). I
also have a set of Rockford Fosgate splits up front, w/o an amp. If the
resteraunt where I have worked for 2.5 years lets me serve (more $$$) then
I'll get a Phoenix Gold ZX250 to run the subs, and move the other amps down.
If you're in O'Fallon, are you meeting us (Derek and I) at the Easter Show in
Forest Park on Sunday at 11am?
Later,
Robert

--