Re: DML Digest V3 #633

From: CBAGDAD (CBAGDAD@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue Mar 24 1998 - 20:29:10 EST

More to the "Rusty Bumper" file. I have a 97 sport+, and live in New England,
I thought it was due to the salt and whatnot. When I showed the Service Mnger
at the dealer, he said they would paint it or replace it, but he wanted the
chrysler rep to see it. So I showed him when he was in the area and he said
replace it. NO problem what so ever, except it was the clear coat on the
bumper that peeled, and the new bumper is dull(minus the clear coat), all the
98's on the lot have the bumpers with no clear coat! So now I'm trying to get
my rear bumper to peel the same way so I can get a match. By the way, my
original bumper was like a semi-gloss, in case you didnt know.