Re: Drag Racing

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 24 1998 - 23:37:38 EST

--------------A4DAED4858776C68EABACDF5

Well officer, this guy named Gene said I should practice, practice,
practice.
But seriously folks (for once) thanks for the info, it should be sunny and
75 here this weekend. I know if it's dry when I wake up at noon on
Saturday, I'll be out there. Some of the cars I saw waiting to "test and
tune" when the track was wet last Sat. tells me I'd better race the clock,
'cause I'm going to get my "daily driven" butt kicked.
Robert
Reading that last sentence, I must clarify, the truck is driven daily.

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://thelma.davidson.edu/rotrottmann/web/default.htm

--------------A4DAED4858776C68EABACDF5 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<HTML> Well officer, this guy named Gene said I should practice, practice, practice. But seriously folks (for once) thanks for the info, it should be sunny and 75 here this weekend. I know if it's dry when I wake up at noon on Saturday, I'll be out there. Some of the cars I saw waiting to "test and tune" when the track was wet last Sat. tells me I'd better race the clock, 'cause I'm going to get my "daily driven" butt kicked. Robert Reading that last sentence, I must clarify, the <U>truck</U> is driven daily. DodgeBoyz3 wrote: <BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>My "brick" can and has made many a fool out of those other guys in the "Winston"lane..................

Stage shallow, leave with 1500rpm on the converter@the last yellow.............

Practice, practice, practice.............

Gene</BLOCKQUOTE>

-- Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu http://thelma.davidson.edu/rotrottmann/web/default.htm Davidson, NC- Now St. Louis, MO- May 19th 95 Sport 318 Auto 2WD </HTML>

--------------A4DAED4858776C68EABACDF5--