Re: Tunes, was Spank!

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Tue Mar 24 1998 - 23:34:52 EST

Jim Miller wrote; In my Syclone (that I have to drive until I can find a R/T) i have
a Kenwood cd/tuner, Concord preamp/eq, 120 watt amp on 4 front I'm older than that
(51) and I love music (50's-70's rock). In my Syclone (that I have to drive until
speakers (Yamaha coax 4x6 in dash, Boss 3 way 4x10 in rear side panels, 400 watt amp
on pair of CV 12's in bed mounted 5th order box. I can boom with the best of them
but I dont care for that type music. The difference in my truck and most bass
pounders in when my doors and windows are closed my system is so tight you cant hear
a sound 50' from my truck when its so loud inside you cant scream over the top of
the music, and there is no distortion either.
I had a similar system in my 89 Shelby Dak also.