Re: Drag Racing

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 25 1998 - 01:01:32 EST

If I could have said it that well, I would have.
The same goes for shows. It's down right easy to have a show car that you keep in
the garage and drive it to the driveway where your trailer is waiting. That's
about the only thing I can do well to a car by myself is clean it. Been doing it
since I was 5, love it.

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://thelma.davidson.edu/rotrottmann/web/default.htm