Shocking suggestions (shocks) -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 25 1998 - 09:44:48 EST

They Don't make the edelbrock shocks for anything older than 97'.....I
also want to get some KYB's, anyone got the low-down?

-mike s.
88'V6

>>> david zavetsky <zavetsky@usaor.net> 03/21/98 09:03pm >>>
I crawled under the truck today and found that one of my "off-road"
shocks
(Rugged Trails) are ready to ship out....One shock boot is actually filled
with about a 1/2" of oil!! The other shock has drip stains...

They have about 70k on them , so I guess it's time.,,,

QUestion is, which shocks are the favorite out there??

I want a shock that'll do well off-road when I do take it there, but I also
want a shock that'll give me better cornering, etc as well as a decent
ride....

Can anyone suggest a brand?? What about KYB shocks? How about
the new
Edelbrocks (pricey, though!)

If possible, how about pricing and where ya bought em from??

The local parts stores are pretty much like ..... "Uh, I don't think we can
even special order those unz." So, a supplier would be helpful!

Thanks in advance!
"M ove O ver, P ickup A pproacing R apidly!"
1992 Dakota 4x4, Standard cab, short bed, 5.2 L V8, K&N, Power
Puleys, MP
SBEC, Bushwhackers, tire/wheel package, Lund Moonvisor, Custom
Cover
tonneau, Bundy rear bumper, chrome grillguard/pushbar

see http://www.usaor.net/users/zavetsky for pictures!

MOPAR or NOCAR!