Re: Hey!

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Mar 25 1998 - 15:21:52 EST

I chose it based upon the fact that it has the same (virtually)
towing/hauling capacity, and the same V8 in a lighter vehicle that moves
less air than a Ram as it travels through it. Therefore, it can run much
faster and be more maneuverable while still able to perform the mundane
truck tasks as well as the Ram when necessary. Price wasn't really all
that different.
One other thing. I like my vehicles clean and shiny. It takes a lot
longer to detail a Ram than a DAK.
rap

On Wed, 25 Mar 1998 13:51:32 -0500 "Chance, Paul" <pchance@cdicorp.com>
wrote:
>I just gotta ask, what made all of you choose the Dakota over the Ram,
>price???

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]