Problems

From: am14@chrysler.com
Date: Wed Mar 25 1998 - 15:40:39 EST

Jim writes: >>When paying $25,000 for a truck, I'd like to think the
paint should stick to the damn bumper. But if I get sick of complaining
about that, I can bitch about the smell of coolant when the thermostat
opens. Or, the fact that the transmission SLAMS into second gear after
overreving in 1st under normal acceleration (Dodge says that's normal).
Maybe when that gets old I'll cry about the wheel flare gap of 1/2" on
my rt. front fender.<<

Get all this documented - Dates, names, dealership names, and get your
complaints on the CC write-up sheets that the service manager writes up
(you are supposed to get a copy). Keep this under lock and key, so to
speak, and take CC to arbitration if you have to. I also believe that
if you pay good American Money for a product, then that product should
perform/look up to advertisement and customer satisfaction.

Azie
Ardmorem, Al.