Re: How to unsubscribe (Attention: Jon)

From: Jason & Norah (janor@ican.net)
Date: Wed Mar 25 1998 - 20:20:30 EST

At 04:42 PM 3/25/98 -0800, you wrote:
>I need HELP! How do I get off this list? I also would like to appologise, I
>sent a Microsoft camcorder movie to a member to explain how to set up a
>signature file, thinking it was to his home email address! SORRY
>Michele

Every message which you have received from this list contains the following
information in the e-mail header:

Apparently you must have your e-mail program configured not to display all
header information, and it's hiding this information from you.

Which reminds me, this seems to happen rather a lot around here. Norah and
I are on another mailing list for Babylon 5, and that list automatically
sticks the following on the *end* of every message, after the author's own
signature file: