RE: Door rust prevention

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Thu Mar 26 1998 - 08:19:07 EST

Good thinking - when I do rinse them out, I'll try to do it when I have
time to leave the doors open and let it dry out and sop up what water I
can with a towel to aid the drying out process. Drying should take
approximately 47 seconds this summer! (Dallas = oven)

BTW - I've never had the door panels off and have never seen the
"inards" of a '97-'98 door, so I'm being pretty careful about not
blowing water "up" into the door.

Tate