Re: Blinker Died!

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Thu Mar 26 1998 - 08:58:10 EST

Robert Trottmann wrote:

> Basically, I'm failing to see the connection between
> burnt out bulb and lack of flash, presence of light.
> I'll look tomorrow in detail and in the light, maybe figure it out then.
> Thanks,
> Robert

Robert, I think what you are missing is this: It could be the rear bulb that is
burnt out. Because the rear and front flash are one circuit if the rear is not
pulling current it may not trip the flasher, which is why the front is a solid burn.
Try your hazzard lights and walk around the truck, I'm sure something will come up.

--Mike
no sig file cause I'm at work ;~)