Re: R/T - Quit jerkin' my chain!

From: Robert Tufts (rbt@frontiernet.net)
Date: Thu Mar 26 1998 - 12:27:33 EST

>>>>>>>>.
It will also generate showroom traffic. You go in to get an R/T, but
can't because you were too late, so you order a loaded 5.2 CC Sport.
It sells more Dakotas.

|{eith R. Phelps

If it's like last year you better hurry up if you mean loaded V8.

You go in with an appetite for a 5.9 and get told you have to
settle for a V6. Doesn't cut it for me. I ended up ordering a
5.2 as soon as prices were established in the fall. (LONG wait for
me from May, but fortunately my old truck lasted long enough....
others may not be this patient and go elsewhere when given the
facts)

-Bob T. '98 Sport+ CC 4X4 V8 5sp 4WABS 3.55 Towing