Re: Re: Home-Brew Bedliner stuff

From: RLewis7785 (RLewis7785@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Mar 26 1998 - 17:55:45 EST

In a message dated 98-03-26 17:19:37 EST, Miles write:

<< I would guess it would look as good as many of the aerosol "Krylon" paint
 jobs you see on cars around town. It makes a clear statement, " I was
 drunk/high when I painted my car, don't it look keen, huh, dude?" >>

Thanks Miles, but....

You might have noticed in the rest of the post, that I'm planning on putting
my plastic liner with foam underneath back in. The Paint/Liner material is
only to stop my bed from rusting due to moisture under the liner. My main
concern is whether this "liner in a can" would hold up better than simply spot
priming and painting.

Richard Lewis
Houston (Tomball), Texas
E-Mail : rlewis7785@AOL.COM

92 Dodge Dakota Club Cab, LE Trim
318 C.I.D V8
3.55 Rear Axle Ratio.
"Weak" Automatic Tranny
Two Tone Black & Silver
Leer Crown Series Topper Painted to match.
Mopar Bedliner
EdelBrock 1002 Air Cleaner.
Firestone Firehawk SS10 225/70R15