Re: Spank!

From: Chris lang (langcj@polaris.clarkson.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 26 1998 - 18:10:36 EST

The way i see it is I've had a radar dector for about a year and I've gotten
no tickets at all. The year before I got three. I drive smart even when I
didn't have one but there is no question in my mind that it is a useful
tool, I know it dosen't make me invincible on the road but its a hell of a
lot better than driving blindly without it. I'd drive the same exact way if
i didnt have it but the added security just gives you some security. I've
had some close passes with cops who didnt have radar on but its better to
know about some than none.

Chris Lang