Spank sort of

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Mar 26 1998 - 21:49:48 EST

All these Spankin stories reminded me of a thing that happened to me when I
was working at Reed Library in Fredonia, NY a few years ago. I was commuting
about 130 miles each way daily and would run Rte 17, a four lane, for a good
part of the trip. One day while on the way home traveling at about 70 mph in
55 mph zone and noticed a car slowly gaining on me but back a ways when I
caught up to a car in front of me and pulled out to pass. The car gaining was
still back a ways but caught up to me by the time I was able to pull in in
front of the car I was passing. As the car passed with 3 females, 2 young and
one older maybe mom, and as they went by the girl driving was shaking her fist
at me and jabbering something. The more I thought about it the more I decided
to pick a little. So I figured that if she wanted to go faster than I then
maybe she should go faster yet so I pushed her a little and as I gained on her
she would speed up more (didn't want me to pass her back). So I ran her up to
about 85-90 and kept her there for a few miles in fact all the way to where I
knew the Troopers sat nearly every day. Yepper I slowed down at the last
minute and she got nailed running about 85. Through her a kiss as I drove by
and laughed all the way home. Most folks I would warn if the passed me near
the spot but that young punk gal needed a lesson and I was the teacher. ho ho
ho

Bill