R/T followup

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Thu Mar 26 1998 - 22:59:21 EST

R/Ts should be shipping soon (unless we've been lied to again) anybody checked with
any big dealers yet. If they ship them, they gotta go somewhere!
Ya know most dealers have a computer at their dealership connected by satellite to
CC so any dealer can check any other dealers inventory. Surely some dealers will
get an R/T they would be willing to trade to another if they don't want it in their
inventory. As soon as ANY dealer gets a shipment, all the others can find out if
they want to. If you really want one dont give up. I am an optimist. Just may not
get one with exactly the options I wanted!
Jim Miller
Waco, Texas
Dakless :-(