Re: Just bought a '98 Dakota Sport...

From: Steve (Slow@Primenet.com)
Date: Fri Mar 27 1998 - 11:50:21 EST

On Fri, 27 Mar 1998 17:53:09 -0500, you wrote:

>I am the owner of a new (flame red) '98 Dakota Sport 4X4 club cab with a=
 5.2l V8. I have a few questions that I would like to have answered:

>1) Will the Dodge the mud flaps fit the molded flares that come with =
the Sport?

The rubber style ones will, I have them on mine. The molded ones
won't.

>2) Can you purchase the under-the-hood insulation pad from Dodge, and =
how much is it?

You can, but I don't know what it costs. Still haven't got a answer as
why it wasn't included in mine, there were two other Sport Pluses on
the lot that had it.

Steve, 29
Apache Junction, Arizona

97' Dakota, CC, 4X4, 5 Speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes,
Mud Flaps, spare-tire lock, Step-Shields, EVSII Alarm, Gibson Single
3" Cat-Back,Tow Hooks....