Re: Just bought a '98 Dakota Sport...

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Fri Mar 27 1998 - 18:57:38 EST

Folks;

You really ought to search the archives at the DML website for some in-depth
information.

1. Purchase the *thick* rubber flaps, by Dodge, they work fine.

2. Yes, $ don't know.

3. Try <www.4are.com> and for pictures look at mine on the DML website.

4. Since I had the extensive alignment at 1000+ miles no problems with tire
wear (except smokin' them).

5. Get a *Bedrug* carpet style liner, you will love it.

                      L. John Morris <ljohn@alltel.net>
       White/Driftwood, CC, 5.2L, 5spd, 4x4, 3.92SG, 4WAL
                     Gibson Exhaust, Air by *Meldrum*