Re: Drag Racing

From: Keredt (Keredt@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Mar 27 1998 - 19:54:31 EST

<<
  He calls his truck "the beast".... guess I need a name now, hmmmm.

  The Malicious Magnum
  The Dakota Demolisher
  The Dodge Destroyer
  The Mopar Mangler
  The Chrystler Crusher
    hey this is fun.....:-) >>

 The Dangerous Dakota
 The Bowtie Killer
 The Ferd Fondler
 The Magnum Force
 The Killer Dakota

 And another one bites the dust..

 Bill

I just moved back to Belleville Illinois, and I had a fun experience. Pulling
a U-haul trailer in 30mph gusts OD off I was doing about 65 - 70 when an S-10
pulling an Identical trailer was getting on the Hiway in Indy. I passed him
and he followed me all the way to exit 41 on rte 70 E. where I got gas. I
then got back on the Hiway and passed him again on the side of the road with a
ton of smoke coming out from under the hood! Did I stop, noooo..... It was
his fault for buying an S-10 and burning it up knowing It wasn't strong enuff
to keep up with me!

Keredt

97 CC 2wd
SLT+ 5.2L auto