Re: Dodge on tailgate

From: Thinknet (thinknet@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Mar 28 1998 - 00:15:34 EST

Actually that was the one of the 2 things i didn't like about the SLT (the
other being the fact that the bumpers are only 1/2 chrome, 1/2 grey
plastic) i just wanted the raised letters and was going to have it painted
to match the truck, that way it would still say D O D G E across the back,
but no sticker, and especially no reflector. for some reason they just bug
me. but thanks for the help.

Cuervo