Re: Foglights

From: Keredt (Keredt@AOL.COM)
Date: Sat Mar 28 1998 - 19:20:15 EST

<<
 Speaking of bulbs, I forgot how much I depended on the 50 watt halogen
 back up bulbs I had in the Toyota 4x4 I recently sold. I back up my
 driveway, which happens to be 200+ feet, and the OEM bulbs in the DAK
 are marginal at best. I should have a set of halogens within the week to
 replace the OEM 3157 bulbs. (Less than $10 a pair)

 Hmmmm, I wonder if halogens are available for the cargo bed lights?.....

What is the number for those back-up bulbs please sir?

Keredt

97 CC 2wd
SLT+ 5.2L auto
3.55 LSD DDBC T/H pkg.