Re: Re: Foglights

From: Keredt (Keredt@AOL.COM)
Date: Sat Mar 28 1998 - 20:01:49 EST

<<
 Horror stories? I just replaced my first one about a week ago. Why should
 I replace the other one? >>

First one goes you replace it then the other one goes you replace it then a
little later the first one goes. What I getting at is that when the first one
goes out you rarely know the immidiate time it happens. so for the couple of
days or a week till you find out the other bulb is loaded up on the amperage.
and is over worked. So it rapidly deteriorates it's life expectancey.

Keredt

97 CC 2wd
SLT+ 5.2L auto
3.55 LSD DDBC T/H pkg.