Spank story -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 01 1998 - 09:37:51 EST

Nothing beats a story of Good in it's triumph over Evil..... go todd!
-mike sykes
88'V6LE3.55

>>> Todd Flummer <mustang@netunlimited.com> 03/31/98 09:02am >>>
Friday night I was heading home from a concert following a new body
style Ranger. He was in the fast lane and I was behind him. He gets
over in the slow (where he belongs) lane and I go passed him. I give him
a big shot of exhaust rumble and he decides to kick it. He pulls up to
about my door when I decide to stomp it. I pulled about 10 truck lenghts
on him and still pulling away. I think after about 5 he gave up but I
wanted it to look BAD.

5.2 L, Auto, 2 wd, T + W package, 3 / 5 lowering kit, Gibson 3 in',
Proflo filter, Custom Roll Pan, Hidden Hitch,Sony/Pyle/JBL system
and white all over.