RE: ANYONE WITH LOWERING BLOCKS READ-Lance reply

From: Lance Martz (LanceM@mcmullenargus.com)
Date: Wed Apr 01 1998 - 11:41:56 EST

Lowering is a topic that can fill volumes (or magazines) . The methods
some use to lower their trucks is absolutely frightening and has caused
me to ask more than one enthusiast at a show, "Why the hell did you do
it THAT way?" Be careful when selecting the components you use on your
truck, shop around. The sweet taste of a good deal sours quickly when
the quality of the crud you bought brings you to your knees (or the
emergency lane of the freeway). I agree with John, spend twice as much
as you can afford on the suspension of your Kota guys. Keep 'em on the
road long enough to embarrass all the Rangers and other
pseudo-performance trucks on the streets.

To clear the air, I was working on my truck while we were doing the
testing for Truck of the Year. Not my fault guys. When I found out the
results, I bitched, griped & moaned about their stupidity. When they
told the results for the R/T truck we tested however, I laughed. I'm not
sold on 5.9's. My 5.2 outperformed it even before the blower was
installed.
MOPAR FOREVER,
Give 'em hell guys...
Lance L. Martz