Re: Now that I started this plug thing (again)

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed Apr 01 1998 - 20:47:12 EST

<< I order a set of the stock plugs for replacement, hell the thing has run
for
 a year pretty well on the originals, stick with a sure thing. >>

Thats what I tried to tell ya in the first place, you remind me of my wife for
shurrr. Atleast you didn't lower yourself to them Ferd things.. I was trying
to find a instruction I had seen from NOS or MSD about using the stock type
plug and specifically stated not to use the so called premium plugs with
platinum and others but had to get back to working on the taxes, want to get
them in early this year..

Good luck with your choice, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Bill