Re: Mild lifting was;Mild lowering

From: N2mopars (N2mopars@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed Apr 01 1998 - 23:10:26 EST

<< Has anyone ever given thought to RAISED spindes instead of just dropped
ones? It seems to me IMHO that this would be one hell of alot easier than
either a body or suspension lift. >>

I do remember seeing something in Sport Truck magazine (sorry Lance!) about 6
months ago that mentioned raised spindles for Dakotas. I imagine it would
have to be for 2WD Daks, as the 4WDs have the axle going right through the
spindle, dont know how you could raise or lower a 4WD with the spindle method.
I will try to find that ad.

Brad