Re: RE: R/T sighting

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 02 1998 - 10:51:48 EST

Sure, but what do you think the odds are of me (Hood Killer) being able to cut a
hole in a hood and glass a scoop in? Not to good. But it'll be fun doing it if
I can learn how. What I might like to do, if I can successfully make my own
hood, is sell you the ProGlass hood used, so I can have my own. Hmmmmmmmm
Later,
Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu