Re: R/T Info

From: catlin (catlin@erols.com)
Date: Thu Apr 02 1998 - 17:07:01 EST

Well my dealer called today. Said my Flame Red R/T
may be here by this weekend! I'll let you know if it happens.
He faxed me the shipping sheet with all the info on the truck.
Anyway I had contacted 15 dealers to be first on their list
to receive a R/T. A lot of the dealers have called to say they
aren't getting any. The dealers who are getting them have
started to call me and this is what they are getting to date
although none have arrived to date.

1--------Black R/T Club Cab (Told me this one was shipping 4/20/98)
2--------Deep Amethyst R/T Club Cabs
2--------Intense Blue R/T Club Cab (Said was arriving anytime)
1--------Intense Blue R/T Short Bed (Ship date 4/6/98)
2--------Flame Red R/T Club Cabs

All these are in the Washington zone (Maryland , Virginia area).
If anyone is interested in any of these e-mail me and I will give
you the dealers number who called me with there particular color.
Well that's it for now I'll let you know if my R/T finally shows up.

Catlin
in Maryland