Fwd: RE: Limited slip

From: DICEMAN469 (DICEMAN469@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Apr 02 1998 - 17:27:32 EST

--part0_891556052_boundary

In a message dated 98-04-02 17:17:59 EST, DICEMAN469 writes:

<<
       You sure you wanna know?? I got purple tubes in the grille, the bumper
valance, the two sides under the door, under the bed in front of the rear
tire, and inside the fiberglass bed cover. The hottest thing I got though
recently was two 15" black lights from pep boys to bless the interior. it's
right above each door and it looks so good on cruise nights when I wear a
white shirt and cap. All the white glows, but the interior is still black so
you can see where you're going. Alot more safe than a neon tube, and better
effects. But if anyone copies it I'd better get some commission!!

 -Austin >>

PS - I pasted this message again cuz it seems that my message to the list
always gets the beginning cut off. hopefully this works??

--part0_891556052_boundary

      You sure you wanna know?? I got purple tubes in the grille, the bumper
valance, the two sides under the door, under the bed in front of the rear
tire, and inside the fiberglass bed cover. The hottest thing I got though
recently was two 15" black lights from pep boys to bless the interior. it's
right above each door and it looks so good on cruise nights when I wear a
white shirt and cap. All the white glows, but the interior is still black so
you can see where you're going. Alot more safe than a neon tube, and better
effects. But if anyone copies it I'd better get some commission!!

-Austin

--part0_891556052_boundary--