Re: RE: Limited slip

From: DICEMAN469 (DICEMAN469@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Apr 02 1998 - 17:17:59 EST

valance, the two sides under the door, under the bed in front of the rear
tire, and inside the fiberglass bed cover. The hottest thing I got though
recently was two 15" black lights from pep boys to bless the interior. it's
right above each door and it looks so good on cruise nights when I wear a
white shirt and cap. All the white glows, but the interior is still black so
you can see where you're going. Alot more safe than a neon tube, and better
effects. But if anyone copies it I'd better get some commission!!

-Austin