Re: RE: Limited slip

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 02 1998 - 20:32:00 EST

I think it chopped off your top line. So here's some gibberish in case it does
the same again.
blah....fghjjhyoyttordakotasdypiharehhukytygfasttrfwecooluhyfunlk,njygtdftulyffyufy

I was thinking about the four tubes under the truck also, but I'm staying away
from the interior. How much was it, and how hard was the install? I'll
probably get an accent tube for the bed after I carpet it. Probably go with all
blue, too, 'cause that's what color my truck is.
Later,
Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu