Re: Re: R/T sighting

From: Terry Hebert (hebert1@windsor.igs.net)
Date: Thu Apr 02 1998 - 22:11:00 EST

Daniel Colucci wrote:

> Terry,
> Where do you live? I am constantly on my dealer as to when they are
> going
> to get one in.
>
> Dan

Windsor, Ontario, Canada. I live directly across the border from Detroit
MI. & about 20 minutes from the Warren Truck plant also known as Dodge
City. It's not unusual to see rare trucks/automobiles (policitically
correct*) around here. We had proto-type Viper's running around here
before most people knew what the heck one was. The chassis is built
here. The Canadian Chrysler Research & Development centre(miniature
version) is directly across the street from my workplace. I have noticed
quite a few Durango's & Dakota's hiding in their lot over the past few
months. Regarding the two RT's I've seen, the first was on a transport
and the second one had a dealer plate on it with some 3-pieces driving
it. If you live in the southern part of the US then I would imagine
that RT's will be popping up in your area very soon.

Terry