Re: RE: R/T sighting

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Apr 02 1998 - 20:16:54 EST

<< Actually, all the testosterone is used when rowing your own gears!!!! 5
 speeds rule!!! Nothing like a bang screech in fourth gear!!! >>

Oh oh, you didn't reallty mean that did you ? Yepper if your a slow enough
shifter and power shift it will rev up enough between gears to sqeek the
tires. I prefer the auto, just puulin all the time and none of them gear
grindin noises, boy I hate that sound. So when you got a Auto you can use all
the testosterone in your right leg to bury the gas pedal and hang on. The big
problem I got, being old and everything and near sighted is that I ain't
always sure if the vehicle in the rear view mirror is the same one I started
out against. Auto's Rule...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! dang I love that laugh...
Bill