Caption for my pics on the Graphics Page

From: Keeman1@AOL.COM
Date: Thu Apr 02 1998 - 22:14:29 EST

This is my '97 Dakota CC 4x4 with a 318 V8 and automatic transmission.
I bought it the minute I saw the new body style, without ever driving one.
My first new truck, and no disappointments. Modifications include:

Centerline Hellcat 15.8.5" polished aluminum rims
BFG AT 32x11.5x15" tires
Mopar computer processor
Gibson 3" single exit exhaust with polished aluminum tip
K&N air filter
Mopar bra
Mopar hood, fender, and side window deflectors
Tonneau cover
Penda bedliner
Pioneer 6-disc CD changer (inside console)
** Vortech in '99 **

Enjoy.

Jim Keith
Gurnee, Illinois