Re: Re: Glassing in Scoop

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Thu Apr 02 1998 - 23:57:54 EST

This fresh-air set-up only has a square hole cut in the hood and the
"sealing system" bolts to it, then there is a matching tub around the air
cleaner that the fiberglass "sealing system" mates to. (I guess I forget
sometimes that I am an engineer and take a lot of things for granted)

L. John

BTW, there would be a lot of measuring and trial fitting before the cut was
made, but what's a few more dents in the hood!!!!!!!!!!! ;^)