Re: Re: Glassing in Scoop

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Fri Apr 03 1998 - 00:07:45 EST

Well bard;

It is like a shaker, but has the scoop that raises by flipping a switch on
the dash, vac controlled and looks pretty neat when you send it up very
slowly.

Ya know my *HEMI* car has no markings to distinguish it from any old
run-of-the-mill RR, but when some so called racer pulls-up and gives you the
pipes, I just flip the switch and up comes the scoop. Man ya get to see a
lot of white eyeballs when that happens.

L. John