Re: Re: Subwoofer Enclosure

From: david peterson (kawi@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 03 1998 - 01:34:16 EST

Here is another option to my JL Stealth box. MTX will be releasing a
box with 2 10" subs in it for the Club Cab. The box should be out in a
couple of weeks. This box uses a type of plastic for its material. I
havent got to try one out at the shop yet. They also make other boxes
just like JL.
Dave Peterson

>From: Todd Flummer <mustang@netunlimited.com>
>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>Subject: DML: Re: Subwoofer Enclosure
>Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 10:53:31 -0500
>
>No, it wasn't me but I should have my contraption done this week.
There is