Texas Ram/Dakota Club

From: DodgeBoyz3 (DodgeBoyz3@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Apr 03 1998 - 08:25:43 EST

Hello TDDC members..................The Houston Mopar Connection Club will be
having our monthly meeting at Hickory Hollow Resturant just south of I-10 on
Hieghts Blvd, Sat, Apr 6th at 1:00. After the meeting we will be cruising to
Huntsville to have dinner at Mt Zion Bar-B-Q. We will then probably be out on
the 1960/249 area later that night to show off our Mopar car and trucks.

We will have a blast and hope you can join us for this event.

Gene in Houston
(281)452-3598
<A HREF="http://www.flash.net/~mamopar/index.html">The Houston Mopar
Connection Club (HMCC)</A>