FLUSH MOUNT BED COVER -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 03 1998 - 08:11:33 EST

You could crack open a truckin' magazine, and check out Trader's,
Gaylords, or Price Truck stop. They carry all kinds of tonneaus from
flush mount to over rails. One time I saw a whole page for a company
called "Tonneau Warehouse" or something. I'll check it out and get back
to you. Their prices were awesome.
-mike
88V6LE3.55

>>> "Braxton, John" <jbraxton@gmgw.com> 04/01/98 10:46am >>>
Dose anybody know where I can get a fiberglass flush mount bed cover
for
a 1989 Shelby Dakota. Dose not have to raise because of the light bar.
Thanks for the help.

John braxton
1989 Shelby Dakota #1116 (only 1,900 miles)
John braxton Sr.
1989 Shelby Dakota #1036 (brother's high school cruiser)