Re: Dual exhaust -Reply -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 03 1998 - 08:18:58 EST

Hey Trottmann, did the headers change the sound of the muffler itself?
I'm looking at getting headers, and I'm just curious if it'll make the Flow
sound any better, or less annoying;)
-mike
88V6LE3.55

>>> Robert Trottmann <rotrottmann@davidson.edu> 04/01/98 12:40pm

I have had no problem with my Flowmaster before or after headers. The
popping
sound on decleration isn't that bad at all, but I like it anyway. It sounds
nice
and deep, like rolling thunder.
Oh, I'm sorry, I just read down and saw that Mike has a V6. Never mind,
those
things are annoying. Oh, you were talking about the exhaust being
annoying....
Nevermind.
Robert

Michael Z-Sykes wrote:

> This system has a throaty sound, but not as obnoxious as a
Flowmaster

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://thelma.davidson.edu/rotrottmann/web/default.htm