Re: Re: Dual exhaust -Reply -Reply -Reply -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 03 1998 - 12:04:58 EST

I've got a high flow cat on there becuase of all the computer
mumbo-jumbo.....I'd love to gut it, but I have sniffers where I live so I'd
flunk inspection. It sure would be fun though :)
-mike
88V6LE3.55

>>> Kabuki2 <Kabuki2@AOL.COM> 04/03/98 12:03pm >>>

<<You took the cat off?! That rules!>>

Yeah, if you don't have an inspection in your area, I would recommend
doing it
on your '88, especially if the cat is10 years old.... you'll immediatly notice
a increase in power, and milage... Your flowmaster WILL be loud enough
then !
:) I think I dropped 3 tenths in my 87 Formula 350 when I took off the old
clogged cat...

ttyl
patrick