Re: Dakota 4X4

From: VATEKHOKIE (VATEKHOKIE@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Apr 03 1998 - 17:16:01 EST

you raise a good point. I just traded my 86 Ferd Ranger 4x4 for a 97 Dakota
2x4. There were two reasons... I only used my 4x4 during the one or two snows
we have every year here in NC and the other was the CASH! Couldn't see
dropping another 2 or 3 grand for something I didn't use that much! Anyway....
I would rather blow by the ranger/s-10/nissan and toyota crowd doing 90 with
my V8 than sluge by them in the mud... but hey... either one still feels nice
I;-)

Later!
97' V8 CC SLT+