Re: Dakota 4X4

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 03 1998 - 18:16:46 EST

On May 10th, I'm going home from college, from NC to St. Louis. I'll be able to
fit everything I brought with me in my truck. Try that with a mustang, and yet
I'll win at a stoplight, too. I think of my truck as a functional mustang. Fast
and useful. Yes, my truck is lowered 2" in the rear, but I take the old gravel
roads near Davidson faster than the punk with the 4X4 F150. Honestly, I think my
truck is everything I want in a vehicle. Why don't I have a 4X4? Let me show you
my taillights, and I'll see you, as I pass the gas station.
Sorry, I just catch a lot of sh[t like your post from the little bastards at
Davidson, who think that my truck with it's 2" drop is a "lowrider."
Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://thelma.davidson.edu/rotrottmann/web/default.htm