Re: Dakota 4X4

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Fri Apr 03 1998 - 17:32:03 EST

That's just it. Why should we be like everyone else? When you got to the
track you see cars cars and more cars. Not only that, but we receive more
comments when a truck can buy the 1/4mi. in 11 sec. as opposed to some
mustang or corvetter. Just my humble opionion. Maybe I'm the only one that
is different, but I would rather go to an all trucks drag than a car drag
any day of the week. Besides that it makes people think....."Damn, that was
a truck that just went flyin' buy."

Later

Scott Miller
Shelby #322